Monitor Vital Signs MAS-V900
Standard configuration: SpO2, PR/HR, NIBP
Vital Signs Monitor MAS-V900
The vital signs monitor is an affordable patient monitor designed for simple and accurate vital signs assessment or continuous monitoring.
- 7-inch high-resolution color TET LCD display.
- Smaller, thinner and lighter in design, convenient and portable for users.
- Real-time S-T segment analysis, pacemaker detection.
- Various interfaces: standard screen, trend screen, oxy CRG screen, NIBP list screen, big front screen.
- 3-level audio/visual alarms.
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
- Up to 400 groups NIBP list, 6000seconds, ECG waveform recall, 60 alarm event records recall, 7-day trend chart in storage.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, 2-hour working capability.
- Wireless central monitoring system applicable to ICU/CCU/OR
Specifications of Vital Signs Monitor
|Accuracy||±5% or ±2 rpm|
|Alarm limits setting range||0rpm~120rpm|
|TEMP||Measuring range||25.0℃ ~45.0℃|
|NIBP||Measuring method||Oscillometric Technique|
|Measuring range||0 mmHg~300mmHg|
|Accuracy||Maximal mean difference||±5 mmHg|
|Maximal standard deviation||8 mmHg|
|Measurement range||Adult||SYS 40 ~ 255 mmHg|
|MAP 20 ~ 215 mmHg|
|DIA 10 ~ 195 mmHg|
|Pediatric patient||SYS 40 ~ 200 mmHg|
|MAP 20 ~ 165 mmHg|
|DIA 10 ~ 150 mmHg|
|Neonate||SYS 40 ~ 135 mmHg|
|MAP 20 ~ 110 mmHg|
|DIA 10 ~ 95 mmHg|
|Low perfusion capability||0.4%~5%|
|Accuracy||Not greater than 3% for SpO2 range from 70% to 100%|
|Measuring accuracy||±2bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater|